OBJECTIVES OF THE INSTITUTION
- Develop among the teacher trainees a clear understanding of the psychology of the learners.
- Enable them to understand the process of socialization and to see themselves as the agents of change and modernity.
- Develop in them an understanding of the principles of pedagogy, curriculum development, its transaction and evaluation.
- Enable them to make pedagogical analysis of the subjects they are to teach at the secondary stage.
- Develop in them the skills of guidance and counseling.
- Enable them to foster creative thinking among pupils for the reconstruction of knowledge.
- Acquaint them with the factors and forces (within the school and outside) affecting educational system and class room situation.
- Acquaint them with educational needs of special groups of pupils.
- Enable them to perceive themselves as professionals empowered to utilize community resources as educational inputs.
- Develop in them communication skills and familiarize them with the use of modern information technology.
- Enable them to undertake action research and to use innovative educational practices.
- Instill in them pride in their profession, love for learning and love for the students who are under their care.
Dr. Girija K. Hiremath
|Name of the Institution
Siddharameshwar College of Education
|Siddharameshwar College of Education 3.rd Main, 10th Cross, Kalyan Nagar. Dharwad - 580007.
|Name of the Principal
|Dr. Girija K. Hiremath
|Date of Establishment
|No & date of Recognition
|FSRO/NCTE/B.Ed/2005-06/4861 and F SRO/NCTE/APSO2017/B.Ed./KA/2014-15/65020 Dated 16-05-2015
|0836 - 2442654 | 9880985348 (M)
|0836 - 2442654
|Type of Institution
|Status of Institution
|Karnatak University Dharwad.